Students are expected to attend all classes without fail. If, for unavoidable reasons permission from competent authority should be sought.
Discipline, Conduct and Behaviour
1. All students should be seated in the classroom on time and shall not leave the premises without consent of trainer.
2. All students should wear proper formal attire.
3. The behaviour of the students within the premises should be decent and befitting to a professional institution.
4. Premises should be kept neat and clean.
5. Students Mode of communication shall shall be in English language among themselves and with the faculty members. This is a conscious effort to improve the English communication skill of students benefitting them in their effort to get the job suiting them.
6. Students shall keep themselves informed of the instructions issued to them from time to time orally or through notices/ circulars and emails, and such information passed shall be considered as communication passed and any further issues mentioning the unaware or on non-communication from the institute shall not be entertained.
7. Students are expected to participate in the events that could be industrial/ social/environmental initiatives taken by the Institute.
8. Peer teaching and knowledge sharing among students should be the priority in accordance with the industry culture.
9. Students are required to keep safe custody of their valuables.
10. Laptops/ Computers are to be used within the campus for training purposes only.
11. All expressions or activities which are immoral, antisocial, communal and anti-national are strictly prohibited in & out of the Institute premises.
12. The payment of the fees should be paid as per the company policy, any deviation might result in non-continuance of eligibility to continue to be part of the training unless the reason for such default is discussed and agreed.
© Copyright , HIEE | All Rights Reserved.